Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Women Mastrabating Cartoons

day lazing in Shelburne Bay, Friday, August 20 Walk in

fristounet Friday is a bit during the day. I do not have my slippers when I put the wool socks I fortunately thought to bring. Jonathan read 1-2 books a day since we left. I buy several books cheap, from the beginning of series. He would slap one during the morning. Lily May and Martin go fishing zodiac. They take 3 perch, they returned to the waters. It was a discussion on the name of the zodiac. We started by NOVA, as when we made the trip to the Bahamas. But Martin said that COLANDER would be more appropriate because it takes water. Wetting the gap this morning. We do the lazy all day, was in the program. Children love to have anything planned to do what they love. After dinner, Martin returns to fishing with Lily May Jonathan listened to the radio much of the day. Martin is also a nap in the morning and afternoon. May Lily likes to make drawings. I read a very good suspense novel. I also stained with Lily May With our fabulous marine antenna, I managed somehow to Pogner the internet and I learn a new job in my few sad layoffs of 3 of my colleagues. After supper, I took a shower outside with Lily May, who very brave and jumps of the bath board 3 times in water to rinse. Not me, too timid ... The guys go to the marina Shelburn. A chance that the wind dropped somewhat, so tonight is a bit warmer. We listen to the end of the film yesterday. I started this journal as today. Since we left the marina, we are killing on average 10 to 15 mites per day. The son of a spider even prevents the vane tour and we give strength winds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment