Thursday we left our cozy anchorage to go to Burlington. Navigation is good because it does not sell too much of the south. Arriving in the Bay Appletree means a roar in the boat, the same as we came to Bimini in the Bahamas. Martin then descend in lazarette and arranges everything. Whew, it has escaped bel. In Burlington, we take a mooring free until 17:00. We dine and we take the dinghy to go ashore. We wonder where we could make the Internet because I have a transaction to the bank and I want to send a quick email to Roxanne for giving our news. We must get to the Marina in Burlington. After the Internet, Jonathan has the bright idea to refresh our memory and we said there was a Ben and Jerry's on Church Street, the pedestrian. We'll take the bus for free. We will eat our good and delicious ice cream. Then we jumped in the candy store. Lily May is super happy. We come back to the boat and leave for Shelburne Bay, a little south of Burlington, protected place for winds tonight, tonight and tomorrow. Tomorrow, as it pauses and remains the anchor. Then, on arrival, Martin wets in one place but he does not hold when we move deeper into the bottom of the bay. There is better. There are a lot of sailing here. There is swimming and I took my courage in both hands and I jump into the water twice. I do not feel capable before. Other times they made the dip, I descended the ladder to my saucer. Water is good, 74 degrees, very refreshing. We have dinner and watch half the movie Ice Age 3, with the dinosaurs. Martin back pain. He did that when he worked in lazarette this morning. He took some Tylenol and I rubbed. That night it rocks a bit and I did not get seasick ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment