Sunday was rain today. By mid-morning, Martin and Jonathan go to the village of Malletts Bay and bought a homemade apple pie and a box to make blueberry muffins and cookies in chocolate chips. Lily May and I have made''work''of school. This is a workbook-game first-year French and mathematics. We also play games of cards. I'm reading another novel. Morning made a also nap in the afternoon and took pills for her back pain and I rubbed. Jonathan also made reading novels and listening to MP3 audio. One point, Lily May said: looks good mom, my face is discolored. It takes a very deep breath and stops. But his face is contorted she does that is the funniest. I burst out laughing and big for 2 minutes I am no longer able to stop. Martin is cramped and see me laugh. Lily May is rather intriguing and inviting him to go and see in the mirror to see her head when she did that. After dinner, we moved from place due to the wind tonight and we're going in the other the bottom of the bay. On arrival, Lily May and Martin go fishing and Jonathan bathe, even if it rains ... Jonathan leaps from the bath board, backwards and pretend to run. I took a picture and it seems that being on the water. As soon as the fishing is over (that they had a few keys) May Lily also wants to swim. Then she made folleries like his brother. Jumps back and I took a picture. She enjoys and washes into the lake. We listen to another DVD movie tonight,''''The Abyss. It lacked the culture of Jonathan ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment