Our holiday began Saturday, August 14 and we stayed at home. We were too tired.
Martin worked in the morning. Me I started to pack and lots of washing.
Sunday was a day more fruitful preparation and at 16:00 we were sailing. The yacht is moored at the outfitting Mayer. We enter all the stock in the boat and place it. Already, I have a sore heart that moves. It's been that my body remembers ... We collect two pizzas a little further to St-Paul-Ile-Aux-Noix. Delicious! Place a little knick-knacks but good pizza supper. We will also make a bit Lacolle groceries.
Monday we are at dock because it is southerly winds strong enough that Lake Champlain is stirring with the waves. We're going to St. John to go to movies and groceries. The only film there for the family is a 3D movie and it's expensive. So I said we could buy DVD movies at Zellers. We will dine at the Chinese restaurant. We shop afterwards. I take this opportunity to buy Gravol ginger market not sure why! Back to the sailboat, it serves the whole. We're going to fill water at the dock of the marina Gosselin and put diesel. The guys up the zodiac. With Lily May, they will test the dinghy. We watch a movie after dinner. It squats a shower at the marina Gosselin. Dodo to 22:00.
0 comments:
Post a Comment